Tuesday, March 29, 2011

3/9/11

3421 Lynde St.
Oakland, CA 94601
Urban Promise Academy
3031. E. 18th Street
Oakland, CA 94601


Dear College for All supporters,


    I am writing this letter to say thank you for making our College for All trip a possibility. The highlight of the College for All trip was when me and all of the other 8th grade students went to Santa Cruz Beach Boardwalk. Another highlight of the trip was when we all went to Cal Poly. This was important to me because I wanted to learn more about other colleges. Another reason that this was important because I wanted to experience more of what it felt like to be on a real college campus. A third reason that this was important to me is because I wanted to interview real college students and getting to ask them a lot of questions. Thank you again for making the College for All trip possible for us.



Sincerely,
Noe Sanchez Jr.

No comments:

Post a Comment