Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Noe Sanchez
2/2/11
Crew

College for all Essay


The world that I came from was a mom who works as an assistant preschool teacher,a dad who works as a butcher,and a little brother who is now in kindergarten. The one word that best describes my family is caring because my parents are always looking out for me and my little brother. One opportunity at my school is that the teachers can take students on field trips to see high schools and colleges that we would like to go to in the future. Another opportunity at my school is that we work on projects and then get to show them to other people at a school night called EXPO. A major issue that has been going on in my school is that students have been bringing drugs and weapons on campus. My role of addressing this issue is by telling a teacher, principle, or counselor so that they can know. By addressing this issue,it has turned me into an 8th grader who is constantly looking out for other people.I look out for other people because I want to make sure that people feel safe with the people around them.I chose to address this issue because people can get in big trouble or that someone could get hurt.It was the best solution for my school because students should deserve to feel safe at school.
The three most ideas of what college means to me is that I will get a good education,it will help me get the job that I have always wanted,and that college can help me learn many new things.College means a lot to me because one of my families’ personal struggles is that my parents have never went to college,so if I manage to go to college,then I will be the first person in myp family to go to college.This means a lot to me because then I will be the first person in my family that will get a good education and college degree in college.What I want to do in college to get a job is to learn a lot on the job that I want,so a way to do that is to go to a college that has something to do with the job that I really want. Some things I would like to learn more about are game designing, martial arts, sports, track and field, painting, graffity, drawing,wrestling, and swimming.


No comments:

Post a Comment